Dr. MAGNET s.r.o.
Dr. MAGNET Kramáre workplace is one of the most advanced magnetic resonance imaging facilities in Slovakia.
Highly erudite team with many years of experience in the field uses the most modern equipment PHILIPS 3,0T Ingenia Elition X. The equipment guarantees the use of inventive techniques and clinical applications, with the aim of the most accurate imaging diagnostics for patients and clinicians.
- Dr. MAGNET Kramáre magnetic resonance imaging department performs all standard examinations of the brain and spine, thoracic cavity, abdominal and pelvic cavity, musculoskeletal system and vascular system of adult and pediatric patients and many advanced (extended) clinical applications
- examinations are fully covered by all health insurance companies
possibility of examination also for self-payers on the basis of standard procedure and prices according to the price list
appointment for the examination also via online application on the website
- the unique digital technology of the MR system ensures high image quality, optimised workflow with more examinations per day, optimised system design (with an opening width of 70 cm, length 162 cm) ensures greater comfort for patients weighing up to 250 kg
- the unit is connected to the Teleradiology Communication Centre (T3C), through which it is possible for collaborating medical institutions and outpatient clinics to send images or findings electronically, free of charge and in a secure manner (outpatient physicians who are not part of the T3C will be able to access the image documentation through the TomoCon Lite solution)
- Dr. MAGNET implements the EN ISO 9001:2015 quality management system in the provision of healthcare in the field of radiology with a focus on magnetic resonance imaging
MUDr. Michaela Jezberová, PhD.
To make an appointment, you need to deliver an application for examination by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person or by post to Dr. MAGNET s.r.o., Limbová 5, Bratislava.
The request can also be sent by your doctor directly via the portal www.eradiologia.sk. Your mobile number should be attached to the application form for further communication.
It is also possible to pay at our clinic WITHOUT cash.
The PHILIPS Ingenia 3.0T Ingenia Elition X MR device provides many special applications that, together with the many years of experience of our staff, enable extensive clinical diagnostics.
Adult and pediatric brain imaging including diffusion weighted imaging (DWI), Venous Bold (T2* 3D) application, isotropic 3D brain imaging with T2 and T1 weighting with use for detailed assessment of morphology, for preoperative neuronavigation, fusion with PET, and volumetry
Advanced MRI of the brain: all perfusion techniques (T2*, T1 and ASL), spectroscopy (SVS, CSI), tractography (DTI) and functional brain imaging (fMRI). It enables more accurate diagnosis of brain diseases as well as preoperative planning of the most challenging brain surgeries.
Imaging of the spinal canal in its entirety by performing a multisequential multi-position scan
Specially dedicated coils for different parts of the body, together with the digital technology of the device, allow imaging of lesions of cartilage, tendons, ligaments and bone marrow with unique resolution
Whole Body Specialist MR (Whole Body):
Allows imaging of a 200 cm range of the body in cancer staging and treatment effect monitoring, also using whole-body diffusion-weighted imaging (DWIBS) techniques
Non-invasive examination of blood vessels of the brain, neck, chest, abdomen and peripheral areas of the body using non-contrast techniques including both 3D CE-MRA and 4D -TRAK
Abdomen and pelvis:
Differentiation of focal and diffuse lesions of the liver and pancreas
MR enterography, MR rectal fistulography, MR pelvic fistulography
focal lesions of kidney, adrenal gland and bladder
prostate pathology with complete diagnostic capabilities (DCE – dynamic contrast enhancement, DWI, MRS) diagnosis of uterine and ovarian diseases (developmental anomalies, endometriosis, tumours)
fetal MRI, pregnant woman MRI –
prenatal diagnosis of fetal and maternal pathology
MR of the heart
MR of breasts
Dr. MAGNET team
The workplace equipped with modern technology has been in operation since 2012. Many years of experience are reflected daily in the professional approach of the entire staff. Examinations and the entire course from the patient's admission to his diagnosis is provided by a team led by MUDr. Michaela Jezberova, PhD.
MUDr. Michaela Jezberová, PhD.
MUDr. Víťazoslav Belan, PhD.
MUDr. Ľubica Pružincová
MUDr. Martin Fabian, PhD.
MUDr. Ľubomír Melicherčík, PhD.
Bc. Peter Ligoš
Bc. Norbert Molnár
Bc. Milan Paleček
Mgr. Bohuslava Stružka Krajčiová
Ing. Jana Štefancová
Mgr. Katarína Štefunková
The patient will be contacted for an appointment.
Please provide previous MR/CT examinations performed at another workplace
(bring CD or send electronically to T3C).
Documents for download
Download questionnaires, application forms and price lists.
For referring physicians, we also offer convenient and free access to their patients’ findings, including the ability to view key images marked by the describing physician during diagnosis or download the complete study. More at eradiologia.sk.
Dr. MAGNET s.r.o.,
magnetic resonance imaging workplace Kramáre,
L. Dérer Hospital, geriatric pavilion,
833 05 Bratislava