Magnetic resonance imaging
Pro Magnet Košice
Pro Magnet Košice is one of the most advanced magnetic resonance facilities in Slovakia. Highly erudite team with many years of experience in the field of radiology uses the most modern equipment PHILIPS Ingenia 3,0T Omega HP. The equipment guarantees the use of inventive techniques and clinical applications in order to provide the most accurate imaging diagnostics for patients and clinicians. The MRI facility is located directly on the premises of the East Slovak Cancer Institute.
Magnetic resonance workplace Pro Magnet, s.r.o. is equipped with PHILIPS Ingenia 3,0T Omega HP, which allows to perform all standard MR examinations of the head and neck, the entire spine, the central nervous system, internal organs, the entire musculoskeletal and vascular system
examinations are fully covered by all health insurance companies
possibility of examination also for self-payers on the basis of standard procedure and prices according to the price list
Patients can also make an appointment for an examination via the online application form on the website
PHILIPS Ingenia technology automates routine processes, making them significantly faster and simpler
thanks to the use of dStream digital technology, which includes DirectDigital, i.e. radiofrequency wave reception technology, we are able to acquire the MR signal directly in the radiofrequency coil
the anatomically shaped coils optimally follow the surface of the body and thus achieve high image and image quality
the department is connected to the Teleradiology Communication Centre (T3C), through which it is possible for cooperating medical institutions and outpatient clinics to send images or findings electronically, free of charge and in a secure manner (outpatient physicians who are not part of the T3C will be able to access the image documentation via the TomoCon Lite solution)
All of us who work here guarantee expertise, professionalism and respect for patients. Despite the cutting-edge technology and outstanding human expertise, we wish you don’t have to measure your way to the hospital and stay healthy.
MUDr. Lýdia Frigová
The PHILIPS Ingenia 3.0T Omega HP MR device provides many special applications that, together with the many years of experience of our staff, enable extensive clinical diagnostics.
- standard examinations of the central nervous system in adults and children
- Diffusion-weighted imaging ( DWI ) and isotropic 3D brain imaging in T2 and T1 weighted measurements for detailed assessment of morphology, for the possibility of preoperative neuronavigation
- advanced MRI of the brain: perfusion techniques ( T2*, T1 and ASL ), volumetric techniques
- imaging of the spinal canal with the possibility of suppression of metallic artefacts in the spinal canal ( MARS sequence )
- standard soft tissue and skeletal imaging
- joint examination (knees, shoulders, hip joints, sacroiliac joints)
non-invasive ( non-contrast) and contrast examination of the vascular system of the brain, neck, chest, abdomen, pelvis and peripheral areas of the body
Abdominal cavity and pelvis
- differentiation of focal and diffuse lesions of all organs of the abdominal cavity and retroperitoneum: liver, pancreas, spleen, kidneys, adrenal glands
- examination of the stomach, small and large intestine: MR gastrography, MR enterography, MR rectal examination, MR fistulography in the small pelvis
- examination of the pelvic organs: uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes, vagina, prostate (multiparametric prostate imaging – DCE, DWI, MRS) and seminal vesicles
- diagnosis of endometriosis
- MRCP – magnetic resonance imaging of the gallbladder and bile ducts
- MRU – magnetic resonance urography for imaging of the renal excretory system, ureters and bladder imaging
MR examination of the neck and chest – mediastinum ( excluding the heart ) and chest wall
MR examination of the breasts
Multiparametric quantitative liver examination / LMS /
Quantitative examination of the biliary tract / MRCP+ /
The department applies the EN ISO 9001:2015 quality management system in the provision of health care in the field of radiology with a focus on magnetic resonance imaging
Pro Magnet Košice team
The workplace equipped with modern technology has been in operation since 2012. Many years of experience are reflected daily in the professional approach of the entire staff. Examinations and the entire course from the patient's admission to his diagnosis is provided by a team led by MUDr. Lydia Frigova.
MUDr. Lýdia Frigová
MUDr. Andrea Vašková
MUDr. František Kossuth
Mgr. Zuzana Suverová
The patient will be contacted to arrange an appointment
Documents for download
Download questionnaires, application forms and price lists.
For referring physicians, we also offer convenient and free access to their patients’ findings, including the ability to view key images marked by the describing physician during diagnosis or download the complete study. More at eradiologia.sk.
Pro Magnet, s.r.o.,
magnetic resonance workplace Košice, Rastislavova 43,
(building of the East Slovak Oncological Institute),
041 91 Košice