PROFILE OF THE MR CENTRE IN Nové zámky
Medicína Nové Zámky, s.r.o. is one of the eight magnetic resonance centres in Slovakia belonging to Pro Diagnostic Group. It is located in the Nové Zámky hospital and it is easily accessible for patients with disabilities. It is currently one of the most advanced magnetic resonance centres in Slovakia. The centre allows examination of both adult and child patients. Examinations are fully covered by all health insurance companies, but examination for self-payers is also available.
MUDr. Pavol Pauliny
Dear visitors of the magnetic resonance website,
I would like to welcome you to the new magnetic resonance website on my behalf and on behalf of my colleagues in the Nové Zámky centre. We believe that the new form and presentation will make the usefulness and importance of MR in our lives clear for both laymen and professionals. Our goal was to prepare information for everyone so that magnetic resonance helps in diagnostics and patients are no longer afraid to ask for it from their doctors. We also prepared novelties for doctors, such as sending a request for examination online. We updated and improved the documents for download.
The magnetic resonance centre Medicína Nové Zámky, s.r.o, uses PHILIPS Ingenia 1.5T Omega HP. Its unique technology allows high quality of image and image diagnostics. Optimised examinations reduce examination time and provide greater comfort for the patient. Special design of the MR system provides comfort during the examination for patients weighing up to 250 kg. The centre is connected to the Teleradiology Communication Centre, which can be used to send images or findings to cooperating medical and outpatient facilities electronically.
Despite the cutting-edge technology and the expertise of our team, we wish you that you stay healthy and do not have to go to the hospital.
PHILIPS Ingenia 1.5T Omega HP delivers exceptional image quality thanks to the integrated, high-performance gradient system and it also provides many special clinical applications.
- Examinations of the brain of adults and children, including diffusion imaging (DWI), venous Bold application (T2*, SWI), isotropic 3D brain imaging with T1 and T2 weighting used for detailed assessment of morphology for preoperative neuronavigation, fusion with PET and volumetry.
- Advanced MR brain examination: All perfusion techniques (T2*, T1 and ASL), MR spectroscopy (SVS, CSI) and tractography (DTI). It allows more precise diagnostics of brain diseases and pre-operative planning of more demanding brain surgeries.
- Full spinal canal imaging by a multi-sequential and multi-position examination with possible DWI and myelography.
- Special dedicated coils for different body parts with the device’s “dStream” digital technology allow imaging of lesions of cartilages, tendons, ligaments and bone marrow with excellent resolution.
- The centre is equipped with a special dedicated coil for knee examination of the highest available category.
- Non-invasive examination of blood vessels, brain and neck, chest, abdomen and peripheral areas of the body using non-contrast techniques and CE-MRA (4D – TRAK).
Abdomen and pelvis
- Differentiation of focal and diffuse lesions of the liver and the pancreas, quantitative measurement of Fe in the liver.
- MR enterography, MR fistulography in the pelvis.
- Rectal MR
- Focal lesions of kidneys, adrenal glands and the bladder.
- Prostate pathology with full diagnostic options (DCE – dynamic contrast enhance, DWI, MRS).
- Diagnosis of uterus and ovary diseases.
The centre applies quality management system EN ISO 9001:2008.