PROFILE OF THE MR CENTRE AT RUŽINOVSKÁ POLIKLINIKA
Dr. MAGNET Ružinovská poliklinika is located in the Ružinovská poliklinika in Bratislava. A highly-qualified team with years of experience in the field uses the latest equipment: PHILIPS 1.5T Ingenia Omega HP.The equipment guarantees innovative methods and clinical applications to provide the most accurate diagnostic imaging for patients and doctors.
- The magnetic resonance centre Dr. MAGNET Ružinovská poliklinika performs all standard examinations of the brain and spine, chest and abdominal cavity, pelvis, musculoskeletal system and the vascular system of adult and child patients, and many advanced clinical applications.
- The examinations are fully covered by all health insurance companies.
- It is also possible to examine self-payers based on the standard procedure and prices according to the price list.
- An appointment can also be made using the on-line request on the website.
- The unique digital technology of the MR system provides high image quality, optimised workflow with more examinations per day and the optimised system design (with open bore diameter 70 cm, 162 cm long) provides greater comfort for patients weighing up to 250 kg.
- The centre is connected to the Teleradiology Communication Centre (T3C), which can be used to send images or findings to the cooperating medical and outpatient facilities in electronic, free and secure form (outpatient doctors who are not a part of T3C will be given access to images using TomoCon Lite).
PHILIPS Ingenia 1.5T Omega HP delivers exceptional image quality thanks to the integrated, high-performance gradient system and it also provides many special clinical applications.
- Examinations of the brain of adults and children, including diffusion imaging (DWI), venous Bold application (T2*, SWI), isotropic 3D brain imaging with T1 and T2 weighting used for detailed assessment of morphology for preoperative neuronavigation, fusion with PET and volumetry.
- Advanced MR brain examination: All perfusion techniques (T2*, T1 and ASL), MR spectroscopy (SVS, CSI)
- Full spinal canal imaging by a multi-sequential and multi-position examination with possible DWI and myelography.
- Special dedicated coils for different body parts with the device’s “dStream” digital technology allow imaging of lesions of cartilages, tendons, ligaments and bone marrow with excellent resolution.
- The centre is equipped with a special dedicated coil for knee examination of the highest available category.
- Non-invasive examination of blood vessels, brain and neck, chest, abdomen and peripheral areas of the body using non-contrast techniques and CE-MRA (4D – TRAK).
Abdomen and pelvis
- Differentiation of focal and diffuse lesions of the liver and the pancreas, quantitative measurement of Fe in the liver.
- MR enterography, MR fistulography in the pelvis.
- Rectal MR
- Focal lesions of kidneys, adrenal glands and the bladder.
- Prostate pathology with full diagnostic options (DCE – dynamic contrast enhance, DWI, MRS).
- Diagnosis of uterus and ovary diseases.