PROFILE OF THE MR CENTRE AT KRAMÁRE
Dr. MAGNET s.r.o., centre Kramáre, is one of the most advanced magnetic resonance centres in Slovakia. A highly-qualified team with years of experience in the field uses the latest equipment: PHILIPS 3.0T Ingenia Omega HP. The equipment guarantees innovative methods and clinical applications to provide the most accurate diagnostic imaging for patients and doctors.
MUDr. Víťazoslav Belan PhD.
- The magnetic resonance centre Dr. MAGNET s.r.o. at Kramáre performs all standard examinations of the brain and spine, chest and abdominal cavity, pelvis, musculoskeletal system and the vascular system of adult and child patients, and many advanced clinical applications.
- The examinations are fully covered by all health insurance companies.
- It is also possible to examine self-payers based on the standard procedure and prices according to the price list.
- An appointment can also be made using the on-line request on the website.
- The unique digital technology of the MR system provides high image quality, optimised workflow with more examinations per day and the optimised system design (with open bore diameter 70 cm, 162 cm long) provides greater comfort for patients weighing up to 250 kg.
- The centre is connected to the Teleradiology Communication Centre (T3C), which can be used to send images or findings to the cooperating medical and outpatient facilities in electronic, free and secure form (outpatient doctors who are not a part of T3C will be given access to images using TomoCon Lite).